The Catalogue is here!
Use this digital catalogue to plan ahead for the 2021 Art Trail, but please don’t forget to purchase a physical copy at our trail venues. The catalogues make for beautiful mementos and proceeds from sales will help us recover from the impact of COVID in 2020 and move forward into 2022.
Updates to the Catalogue
Due to COVID, some information printed in the catalogue is no longer accurate. Please make note of the changes and additional information below.
- Fiona Omerod is now exhibiting at Venue 13.
- RSPB Opening Hours Friday 1pm – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm.
- Julia Foggin and Ellie Hunter are unfortunately no longer able to join us.
Additional Venue Directions:
- Venue 3 is a 5 minute drive or 41 minute walk from Silverdale. Head to Yealand Redmayne, continue past Eight Acre Lane and look for Open Studio on the right before the double bend.
- Venue 26 is a 6 minute drive or 51 minute walk from Silverdale. Cross the level crossing and take the left fork towards Warton Crag, following diversion signs. At the end of the road turn left, the venue is a short distance along the road.
- Venues 23, 24, 25 are a 6 minute drive or 45 minute walk from Arnside. Travel along Sandside Road towards Storth/Sandside the turn right onto Storth Road, if walking we recommend taking the footpath from the train station along the embankment. Venue 25 is on the right. Venue 24 is on Dallam Drive, a little further up the road and to the left. Venue 23 is further along Storth Road in Woodlands Close which is on the left.
Silverdale and Arnside Art and Craft Trail 2021, September 3rd – 5th .
We are delighted that the Silverdale and Arnside Art and Craft Trail will be held on September 3rd-5th. We are currently in the process of updating the website with information for 2021 and this years Artist Listing.
We will of course closely monitor and abide by all government and PHE guidelines and advice to ensure that everything we do or plan is as safe and appropriate as possible (for our creators, visitors and local communities) and will update our website and social media platforms regularly.