- Waterslack Farm, Ford Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0UH
- 37 The Row, Silverdale, LA5 0UG
- Silverdale Golf Club, Redbridge Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0SP
- RSPB Leighton Moss, The Holt, Silverdale, LA5 0SW
- 23 Silverdale Road, Yealand Redmayne, Carnforth, LA5 9TA
- 1 Marsh View Cottages, Crag Foot, Warton, LA5 9RZ
- Slackwood Farm, New Road, Silverdale, LA5 0UF
- Greenwood, 61 Stankelt Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TH
- Wolf House Studio, Lindeth Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TX
- Wolfhouse Gallery, Lindeth Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TX
- Lulworth, Lindeth Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TX
- 7 Whinney Fold, Silverdale, LA5 0JG
- 15 Shore Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TP
- 13 Shore Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TP
- 11 Shore Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TP
- The Silverdale Hotel, Shore Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TP
- The Old Coach House, 4 Stankelt Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TA
- Silverdale Village Institute, Spring Bank, Silverdale, LA5 0TD
- Vintage & Country, 7a Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RR
- The Gaskell Hall, Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RA
- St. John’s CE School, Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RF
- St. John’s Church and Parish Room, Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RF
- 60 Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RF
- Nanbield, 49 Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RF
- Music room behind 8 Elmslack Lane, 8 Elmslack Lane, Silvedale, LA5 0RX
- Methodist Church Room, Cove Road, Silverdale, LA5 0SQ
- The Woodlands Hotel, Woodlands Drive, Silverdale, LA5 0RU
- 9 Dallam Drive, Storth, LA7 7LL
- 5 Woodlands Close, Storth, LA7 7JH
- Cooma, Storth Road, Storth, LA7 7JF
- Arnside Cemetery Chapel, Silverdale Road, Arnside
- Wood Lea, New Barns Road, Arnside. LA5 0BH
- Parkside Guest House, 59 Redhills Road, Arnside, LA5 0AU
- Beach Helm, Red Hills Road, Arnside, LA5 0AX
- 33 Redhills Road, Arnside, LA5 0AR
- The Shieling, High Knott Road, Arnside, LA5 0AW
- Arnside WI, Orchard Road, Arnside, LA5 0DP
- High Bank Cottage, 27 Silverdale Road, Arnside, LA5 0AH
- The Educational Institute, Church Hill, Arnside, LA5 0DF
- Pier Lane Gallery, 6 Pier Lane, Arnside
- Gallery H, The Old Bank, The Promenade, Arnside, LA5 0HA
- The Roof Garden, No. 3 The Old Bank Apartments, 21 The Promenade, Arnside, LA5 0HA
Additional Parking/overflow Parking Addresses
P1 Silver Saplings Guide Field, Park Road, LA5 0UH
P1 National Trust car park, Eaves Wood, LA5 0UH
P2 Silverdale Golf Club, Redbridge Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0SP
P3 Gibraltar Farm, Lindeth Road, Silverdale, LA5 0UA
P4 Silverdale Shore, Shore Road, Silverdale, LA5 0TP
P5 Silverdale Masonic Hall, Emesgate lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RF
P6 Silverdale School Playground, Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RF
P1 New Barns Bay, (park on shore), LA5 0BH
P2 Arnside Promenade (on street)
P3 Arnside Shore Car Park, (opp. Arnside Chip Shop)
P4 Educational Institute, Church Hill, Arnside, LA5 0DF
Getting Around Silverdale
The village centre may be busy and become congested making parking difficult.
The footpaths marked on the map are to help you get around on foot. Please take care when walking on the roads, which can be narrow and busy, and keep well into the sides.
P1 Park at Silver Saplings Park and Ride (adjacent to Eaves Wood NT car park)
There is a Trail bus stop at this location. Walk left to the NT trust car park and follow footpath signs into Eaves Wood. Bear right following signs for Waterslack, venue 1, (5 mins) then retrace steps and follow straight on for Silverdale Village. The first junction, (10mins) that drops off to the right takes you to Park Road, near the Woodlands Hotel and the Methodist Church. Or the next right, at the seat, will drop you near venue 25 and Cove Road, (15 mins).
We do not advise walking on Park Road, which is a main access road to the village.
From the Park and Ride you can also walk along The Row to venue 2, then continue to the next bend where a footpath will sign you up to Silverdale Village and the Church.
P2 Park at the Golf Club
There is a Trail bus stop at this location. You can walk across the fairway footpath to The Row. Venue 2 can be found just beyond the bend on the right. Retrace steps to the bend where a footpath is signed to Bottoms Lane. Cross the road, and then cross the field which brings you into the village behind St John’s Church. This is a lovely walk of about 25 minutes.
P3 Park at Gibraltar Farm – at the end of Lindeth Road.
Take in venues at Wolfhouse and an easy walk along Lindeth Road will bring you to the venues on Shore Road and the village centre (10 mins).
P4 Park on the sea shore – check the tides
A 5 minute walk will bring you to the centre of the village passing many venues on Shore Road and a 10 minute walk will take you to the venues at the end of Lindeth Road. The sea shore to the Woodlands Hotel at the opposite end of the village, via Emesgate Lane, is approximately 25 minutes.
Silverdale Institute – Venue 18
There is only space for disabled parking at this venue. The easiest access is via the footpath from Emesgate Lane or to walk down Springbank from Stankelt Road.