By submitting your application, you are agreeing to the following terms.
I understand and agree to the following:
- that I am responsible for my application and I understand that late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- to be present, during the opening times of my venue.
- to support the central marketing efforts of the SAACT committee by distributing flyers and posters, sharing social media posts and making my own efforts to promote the event.
- to pay all fees associated with the event on time.
- That application fees are non-refundable (unless the Trail is cancelled – see below) and that it might not be possible to remove my details from the trail publicity depending on the timing of my decision.
- That if, due to exceptional circumstances, such as but not limited to incidents such as the Coronavirus, the event is cancelled, I will receive a refund of my entry fees –15% for costs the Trail has spent on my behalf.
- to collect feedback forms from visitors and return them to the committee.
- to complete the evaluation form after the event.
- to submit any additional information required within the time frame stipulated.
- to collect, place and return studio signage provided to me by SAACT by the end of August of that trail year.